1 large onion
1 tbsp butter
2 lbs (900 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can (14 oz/398 ml) coconut milk
1⁄2 cup crushed tomatoes
2 cups 2% plain Greek yogurt
2 tbsp olive oil
8 naan breads
2 cups baby arugula or spinach
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Dice onion. Place in Multipurpose Steamer with butter and seasoning. Cover; microwave on high 2 min.
- Meanwhile, dice chicken.
- Stir in coconut milk, tomatoes and chicken. Cover; microwave on high 8–10 min or until chicken is cooked through. Meanwhile, in a bowl, stir yogurt with dip mix. Set aside.
- Brush both sides of naan with oil.
- Grill naan until lightly charred on each side, about 1–2 min per side.
- Spread each naan with ¼ cup seasoned yogurt. Divide half the chicken evenly among naan. Reserve remainder for later use (freeze up to 1 month). Top with arugula.