3 cups fresh cauliflower florets
1 tbsp oil
1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
1⁄2 tbsp Roasted Garlic Aioli Mix
1⁄2 tsp lemon juice, optional
4 small whole wheat naans
1 can (19 oz/540 ml) lentils
Toppings (optional): shredded cabbage, sliced avocado, lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Chop cauliflower into bite sized pieces. Combine with 2 tbsp dip mix and oil. Place in a single layer on a Sheet Pan lined with a Bake & Roll. Roast until tender, 15–17 min.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, aioli mix, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Wrap naan in foil; warm in oven for last 7–10 min of roasting.
- Meanwhile, drain and rinse lentils. Combine with remaining 1⁄2 tbsp dip mix in Multipurpose Steamer. Cover; microwave on high until warm, 2–3 min.
- To serve, spread aioli on warmed naan; top with lentils, cauliflower, and toppings, if desired.